Our White Burgundy wines
- Acreage 0.43 hectares
- Age of the vines 40 years on average over the two parcels.
- Variety Aligoté.
- Soil – exposure Clay soil – vines located exclusively in the Pommard plain.
- Cultivation “Guyot” pruning – reasoned viticulture.
- Harvesting Machine, with green harvesting and sorting if necessary.
- Vinification Whole crop pressing – ageing in vats.
- Production 3,500 bottles per year.
- Average laying down time Between 1 and 6 years.
- Serving temperature Between 8 and 12 °C.
- Food and wine pairings Snails with garlic, andouillette, parsleyed ham, frogs’ legs …
Bourgogne Aligoté can also be drunk as an aperitif; it is served fresh and unadulterated, or with crème de cassis for the traditional “Burgundy Kir”.
Crémant de Bourgogne Brut
- Variety 80% Pinot Noir, 10% Aligoté and 10% Chardonnay.
- Soil – exposure Marl soil of Pommard. Very steep slopes; south/south-east facing.
- Cultivation “Simple Guyot” pruning – reasoned viticulture
- Harvesting Manual
- Preparation The pressing is done with a pneumatic press. The first alcoholic fermentation gives a base wine grading between 10.5 and 11.5% vol. The second fermentation and the tirage for foam creation are carried out from the month of February of the year following the harvest. Ageing on lees in bottles for 9 months minimum. Dosage at 6g/litre of sugar.
- Average laying down time Between 1 and 4 years
- Serving temperature Between 8 and 10 °C
- Food and wine pairings Cheese gougères, cheese soufflé, Tarte Tatin, red fruit salad …