Our red burgundy wines
- Age of the vines 55 years on average over 10 parcels.
- Variety Pinot Noir.
- Soil – exposure Brown limestone – south-east facing
- Cultivation “Guyot” pruning – reasoned viticulture.
- Harvesting Manual, with green harvesting and sorting if necessary.
- Vinification 100% destemmed; vatting for 15 to 20 days depending on the year. Aged for 14 months in barrels, with 25% new barrels.
- Average laying down time Between 5 and 20 years.
- Serving temperature Between 15 and 18 °C.